We’re far into summer, and most of our Guild members are still enjoying family and friends “Up North,” but those who are still here in Naples remain active.
Joan Martin and her committee have finalized the invitations for our November 10 cocktail party, High Five for NHC, and, boy, are you going to be surprised by it. The first wave of invitations will be sent via email to all Guild members in September and reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. We guarantee that the event will be memorable: we have two very big surprises in store for you.
We’ve kicked off our brand new Dinner Committee, with seven members serving four dinners to NHC volunteers during Clinic hours so far this summer and the feedback has been terrific. Our gals know how to cook!
The Guild continues to grow. We’ve been discovered by four more outstanding women this summer, bringing our membership to ninety-four dedicated volunteers. You’ll get to meet all of them at our Nordstrom’s Welcome Back Party and/or our first General Membership Meeting.
Finally, all of the information for the new Guild Directory is at the printers, and we’ll be able to distribute them at the General Membership Meeting in November.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to mark your calendars for our upcoming events:
- October 22 Nordstrom’s Welcome Back Breakfast
- November 3 General Membership Meeting and New Member Coffee
- November 5 NHC Tour for New Members and Guests
- November 10 High-Five for NHC Cocktail Party
- January Block Party Grand Prize Dinners
- February 21 NHC Block Party
- March 26 Save-A-Life Annual Luncheon and Speaker
- April 13 General Membership Meeting and New Member Coffee
- April 22 NHC Tour for New Members and Guests