Flexible hours, can work from home
1. Making phone calls to organizations (clubs, churches, civic groups, service organizations, etc.) to generate speaking engagements.
2. Keeping a list of contacts and following up as indicated.
3. Coordinating the Speaker’s Bureau calendar.
4. Notifying the CEO and CDO and Co-Founder of the speaking engagements.
5. Calling the organization three days before the Clinic speaker arrives to confirm the date, time, directions and number of people attending.
6. Preparing promotional materials for speaker to take for the talk.
7. Providing Speaker a brief overview of the group’s focus and makeup.
8. Writing thank you notes following the talk.