1. The Neighborhood Health Clinic provides “_________ and healing for those in need.”
2. The Neighborhood Clinic begin operating April ____________ (Year)
3. Name the Co-Founders:
A: Dr. William and Nancy Lascheid
4. The Clinic treats patients who are:
a) At or below 150% of the Federal Poverty Level
b) Between the ages of 19 and 64
d) Collier County Residents
e) Without health insurance or any government assistance
f) All of the above
A: F – All of the above
5. The phone number to the Clinic is __________________________________________________.
6. The Clinic website address is www.__________________________________________________.
7. Neighborhood Health Clinic has over 700 volunteers.
8. The Neighborhood Health Clinic does not accept any government funding.
9. For a contribution eligible patients will receive:
a) Medical assessments
b) Referrals to specialists
c) Laboratory testing
d) Prescription medications (non-narcotic)
e) All of the above
A: E – All of the above
10. The Neighborhood Health Clinic offers patient several educational programs at no cost.
A: Breast Health, Quit Smoking Now!, Healthy Lifestyles, Diabetes Management