Neighborhood Health Clinic is not a walk-in clinic.
Prospective patients are pre-screened by clinic administrative volunteers. If the guidelines for eligibility are met, the next phase requires the prospective patient to bring the Neighborhood Health Clinic the following documents:
• Photo Identification
• Proof of Collier County residency
• Consecutive paystubs for the last 30 day period for yourself and spouse/partner that are working
• Most recent tax form (if filed)
Qualifications are Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm or by appointment by calling (239) 529-2255
For patients who qualify, we ask for a $30 donation to cover the cost of your first visit.
An in-take volunteer will then assess the financial information.
PATIENTS MUST BE:
• 19 to 64 years of age
• A Collier County resident for the past 30 days
• Employed and provide 30 days documentation of work for a minimum of 80 hours a month. A patient’s total family income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Income Level
Patients cannot have access to health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, Disability Insurance, Worker’s Compensation or Unemployment Benefits. Patients must provide a Medicaid denial letter.
FINAL DETERMINATION FOR A PATIENT TO QUALIFY AT OUR FACILITY IS BY THE GOVERNANCE OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND ELIGIBILITY DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES.
DENTAL PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY:
The Neighborhood Health Clinic currently has limited resources to dental services. Our dental program is for the treatment of acute dental conditions that compromise the patient’s medical health.
Patients who meet all the qualification requirements may be seen in the Dental Program after the physician and clinical team have determined that the dental issue is in the scope of the dental services we provide and that the patient’s medical condition is being exacerbated due to dental disease.